As one of Hungarys leading bank groups, we wish to contribute as actively as possible to the sustainable development of our social, economic and natural environment. For this reason, we are striving to take account of the needs and interests of our social, economic and natural environment in our decisions.
There is no surplus of groceries but food considered to be thrown out because of esthetical or logistical reasons. Food Bank has been working in Hungary to get this virtual surplus to people in need since 2005. We are aware that A little bit of help can mean a holiday feast for those who need it!
Balázs Cseh, president of the Hungarian Food Bank
Key performance indicators of the CIB Group
- Number of customers: 438,199
- Number of active employees: 2036
- CO2 emissions from energy consumption per employee (tons): 2,5
- Natural gas saving per year (m3): 2101
- Amount allocated and paid in support of public-benefit organisations (HUF billion): 52
- Proportion of locally-based suppliers: 96,6%
(Sustainability Report 2016)
If you have any questions or suggestions related to our companys corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities, please contact a member of staff at CIB Banks Marketing and Communication at:
CIB Bank Zrt.
Marketing and Communication
1027 Budapest, Medve utca 414.
Telephone: (1) 423 1000
Fax: (1) 489 6620
If you wish to learn about the efforts of Intesa Sanpaolo, our parent company, to promote sustainable development, please visit the banks website by clicking on the following link:
- Our values
- Our commitments and their fulfilment
- Our environmental impact
- Taking responsibility for our employees
- Responsible service provision
- The CIB Groups role in the wider community
- Relations with our suppliers
- Economic performance
- International conventions and membership in organisations